If you already have a Netflix account here are some great financial documentaries you can watch with the subscription you already have.
Here is a list of some of the top financial documentaries available on Netflix that as of the time of this writing that can be informative, educational, and entertaining.
- Dirty Money: This is a docu-series about corporations built on lies and scandals, along with tales of greed and corruption in finance.
- Saving Capitalism: Former labor secretary Robert Reich interviews Americans and examines the shifts in the economy.
- Prediction by the Numbers: This documentary looks at how predictions inform our lives and the reliability of statistics and algorithms.
- Broken: This docu-series shows how negligence and deceit in consumer items can lead to terrible outcomes.
- Hank: 5 Years from the Brink: This documentary explains how Hank Paulson executed the $1 trillion bailout of the banking system in 2008.
- Stink!: A single dad’s search for the strange odor in his children’s pajamas uncovers toxic secrets in the chemical industry.
- Drugs INC.: This docu-series follows the entire supply chain of the illegal drug trade, from production to distribution and consumption.
- Money Heist: The Phenomenon: Why the “Money Heist” sparked such a big wave of enthusiasm around the world for a group of thieves and their professor.
- Cuba and the Cameraman: A chronicle of the fortunes of three Cuban families over the course of forty years.
- The Trader: A window into the life of the rural republic of Georgia, where potatoes are currency and poverty crushes ambition.
I hope this list helps you use Netflix not only for entertainment but for education as well.