Here are the top ten Bitcoin books of all time based on Amazon rankings, reviews, and sales. These books are great for people trying to learn about Bitcoin for the first time. These authors dive deep into how Bitcoin works on the blockchain and how to understand its value as an asset. Many of these books also do a great job of explaining the history of money and currency. These can be great additions to any traders or investors library.
- The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking by Saifedean Ammous 4.7 overall rating with 1,269 ratings.
- Bitcoin: Hard Money You Can’t F*ck With: Why bitcoin will be the next global reserve currency by Jason A. Williams 4.9 overall rating out of 98 ratings.
- A Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin by Matthew R. Kratter 4.8 overall rating with 300 ratings.
- The Basics of Bitcoins and Blockchains: An Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and the Technology that Powers Them
by Antony Lewis 4.6 overall rating with 205 ratings.
- Blockchain Bubble or Revolution: The Future of Bitcoin, Blockchains, and Cryptocurrencies by Neel Mehta 4.6 overall rating with 454 ratings.
- Bitcoin Billionaires: A True Story of Genius, Betrayal, and Redemption by Ben Mezrich 4.5 overall rating with 760 ratings.
- Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor’s Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond by Chris Burniske 4.5 overall rating with 295 ratings.
- Why Buy Bitcoin: Investing Today in the Money of Tomorrow by Andy Edstrom 4.7 overall rating with 84 ratings
- Bitcoin For Dummies by Prypto 4.1 rating with 370 ratings.
- Bitcoin: Starters Complete Guide to Easily Buy, Invest and Trade with Bitcoin by Susan Hollister 4 overall rating with 44 ratings.