Unf*ckwithable: (adj.) When you are genuinely at peace and in touch with yourself, nothing anyone says or does bother you, and no negativity or drama can touch you.
Ted and Katie and magnificently talented, generous, and unf*ckwithable. (Urban Dictionary)
Being unf*ckwithable is not letting praise take you too high emotionally, or criticism takes you too low. Your boss is not doing you a favor by giving you a job; they should be thankful you are creating value for them and not someone else. You know your value in dating, and don’t settle for less than you deserve. People can’t f*ck with you due to your confidence in your self-worth and value.
How to be unf*ckwithable:
- You have written goals, so you know what you want to accomplish and where you want to go. You aren’t used as a stepping stone by someone else.
- Guide your life by your internal principles, not external circumstances.
- Never take criticism from someone that’s not doing better than you in their critique area. What the hell do failures know?
- Internet trolls are losers 99% of the time; always ignore them. Never waste any time or energy on someone that has already made up their mind. It is a terrible risk/ratio for arguing online.
- There is no need to prove anything to anyone but yourself.
- Be a lifelong learner, and don’t let your ego control your emotions when you have a lesson to learn.
- Always become competent before you are confident.
- Don’t participate in toxic relationships.
- Emotions are tools for energy but terrible masters.
- Let logic, reason, math, and science be your guide in all areas, not emotions, ego, opinions, beliefs, and predictions.
- Diversify your life between finances, health, peace, happiness, relationships, and prosperity so no one area can ruin the rest of your life.
- Cut your losses fast but let your winners run in all areas of your life.
- Don’t listen to financial advice from broke people.
- Don’t listen to relationship advice from single or divorced people.
- Don’t listen to nutrition advice from unhealthy people.
- What people think about you is none of your business.
- You have nothing to prove to anyone if you have faith in yourself.
- Maintain multiple streams of income so no one source can control you. Diversify your bosses and customers to decrease their power.
- Be more valuable to your employer than they are to you. You interview the employer when they think they are interviewing you.
- Remember, you can fire your boss just like they can fire you.
- Always value your time correctly. Don’t let people waste it.
- Have enough customers in your business so you can fire the bad customers.
- Diversify your investment portfolio so no one position can hurt you.
- Stay out of debt to maintain freedom of choice.
- You always have a choice if you accept the consequences.
- Please don’t waste your life living it for someone else.
- Stay close to people who care about you and have your back.
- Some people will try to manipulate and control you for their purposes, don’t let them.
- Don’t listen to people that have no skin in the game of your life. You have to live with your choices, so you get to make them.
- Life is too short for bullshit.
Sometimes you have to say “F*ck You.” to all the naysayers and critics and just live your life the way you choose.