What I look for in my trading is the BEST stocks in the stock market, not good, and not pretty good. I want my hard earned capital to be sitting in the very best stocks of the best companies in the world. The best of the best have a few characteristics in common:
- They are changing the world, they are doing something that makes life better, cheaper, or different.
- They have created something so innovative that they are consuming the business from older competitors that are still doing business as usual.
- Money is flowing into the company because of great operating margins and low expenses along with growth every quarter.
- Customers and investors both love the underlying company.
- Almost everyone knows the name of the company because they are so popular.
What do you get if you cross McDonald’s early growth with Subway’s fresh and easy made in front of you business model? A company that Every local Mexican restaurant and Taco Bell should be terrified of, Chipotle Mexican Grill. Fresh ingredients combined with a great customer experience has this Wall Street favorite off to the races this year. The chart is a work of art with the 10 day simple moving average becoming as close to perfect support as any trend follower could ever hop for. This monster stock has been rocketing higher since the fall of 2010 and there is no reason for it to stop at any time in the near future.+43% Annual Earnings per Share Growth +25% Last Quarter Sales 23% Return on Equity Debt 0%
I first recommended CMG in an interview that appeared on Forbes.com on January 5th, 2012 when it was $370 a share.