In the capital markets money flows in these continual directions…
- Money flows from those that do not know how to manage risk to those that do.
- Profits flows from those who fight trends to those who follow them.
- Money flows from those who buy option contracts that have terrible odds of being profitable to those that sell them.
- Money flows from the bears to the bulls in bull markets and from the bulls to the bears in bear markets.
- Money flows from those that trade like a gambler to those that trade like a casino.
- Money flows from those that have big losses and small wins to those traders that have big wins and small losses.
- Money flows from those that just have opinions to those that trade with tested systems.
- Money flows from those that do not do their homework to those that do.
- Money flows from the rigid trader to the flexible trader.
- Money eventually flows from the traders with huge egos to the humble traders who just follow the chart.
Are you are on the right side of the flow of capital and profits?