A big part of trading is to stop doing the wrong things. Even if you do the right things and don’t stop doing the wrongs things you will not be profitable in the long term. Doing the right things as a trader can make you money but doing the wrong things can lose you even more money. Here is a stop list for those traders that want to be profitable.
A Trader’s Stop List To Get to Profitability
- Stop trading so big that your emotions over ride your original trading plan.
- Stop hoping a losing trade comes back and just get out when you are proven wrong.
- Stop asking others for trade opinions and start developing your own methodology.
- Stop trading until you have done the homework to ensure you have an edge.
- Stop fighting trends in your time frame.
- Stop entering trades based on hope and exiting trades based on fear.
- Stop confusing yourself with so many methods and start choosing one that fits your personality.
- Stop trading markets you do not fully understand.
- Stop following gurus and start following the price action.
- Stop trying to predict the future and start trading the present moment chart.