The number 1 habit almost every billionaire has is a visualization of the future they want to create. If you read their autobiographies, every self-made billionaire starts with a vision they have about a business they think they can create. Whether it’s a new business model, technology, or product they can see it clearly in their mind. These thoughts are something they feel compelled to pursue succeed or fail. Their idea energizes them and they are passionate about bringing their idea into reality.
The number one habit that billionaires do daily is visualization of the business they want to create. It’s like a game they love playing building their vision. They are excited about wins as they go, they figure out how to work around setbacks with adjustments, and love seeing the consistent growth. They move in the direction of their goals daily through focused action. This is what I see in studying their stories.
What are billionaires habits?
1. Most make sure they get enough sleep, while millionaires many times go with little sleep by the time they become billionaires they have the luxury of sleep most of the time.
2. Most billionaires work long days between 10 to 12 hours.
3. Billionaires tend to fly by private jet to save time and for maximum comfort. Even Warren Buffett, the most frugal billionaire loves using his private jet service for travel.
4. Many billionaires are careful to stay healthy and most exercise and avoid unhealthy habits like smoking and drinking.
5. Almost every billionaire reads every day, some read for many hours soaking up information from great books, newspapers, and their industry journals. They believe information and ideas are power and they must keep up with their competition.
6. For most billionaires their business is their hobby, favorite sport, and job. They love what they do.
7. They think about the future everyday and how they need to position their company for the future to succeed.
8. Many billionaires are high energy and can outwork their competition as their passion for their business and winning drives them.
9. Billionaires are create allocators of capital and going for big opportunities when they see them.
10. They embrace risk and uncertainty and see the world as risk/reward ratios and probabilities.
Which things make you billionaire?
Almost all the billionaires on the richest people in the world list got there by founding their own company and then taking it public while holding a large equity stake and building it into a leading big cap company as CEO and Chairman.
Top ways to become a billionaire:
- Concentrating your investments in one place long-term, on your own billion dollar business.
- Found a company that you take public.
- Build a private company you own worth $1 billion.
- Millionaires that don’t stop until they get to a billion dollars.
- Inherit wealth from your parent that was a multi-billionaire.
- Marry a billionaire.
- Get divorced from a multi-billionaire
- Be a top money manager and make a billion dollars from the 2/20 fees.
- Create a hedge fund that is worth over $1 billion.
- Be a professional athlete that converts their income into assets over time.
- Some dictators of countries around the world create a net worth of $1 billion.
- Some oligarchs have a $1 billion net worth.
What do billionaires do everyday?
Most billionaires lead very business days with full schedules meeting with executives, investors, charities, and interviews.
1. They wake up early in the morning and get started before most other people.
2. They look at the overnight and morning news.
3. Most of them do some type of meditation practice before starting their day.
4. They check in on their business.
5. Spend time talking to their peers.
6. They fit in phone calls to family and friends..
7. Spend time reading books.
8. Learn new things.
9. Spend time to exercise and stay in shape.
10. Most do charitable work or at least donate.
11. Look at potential future technology and innovations in their industry.
12. They know how to both work hard and play hard or at least relax and unplug.
13. Most choose educational content to watch when they get home not entertainment.
14. Keep a consistent sleeping pattern.
15. Sadly, most billionaires don’t fit in enough time and energy with their spouses and the majority end up divorced.
If you are ready to start developing your own habits to become a millionaire, my best-selling personal finance, investing, and trading books can help you get there and are available on Amazon here.
I have also created trading eCourses on my NewTraderUniversity.com website here. My educational resources can save you time in your trading journey. Learn from my 30 years of experience in the markets.
Image Created by Holly Burns