The markets are no place to be unsure of yourself and be wishy-washy. It’s not a place for second guesses, wishing, hoping, or gambling. If you want to win in this jungle, you need to be an unstoppable beast.
- Complete confidence in your system and method. You do not jump around in your trading or doubt yourself, it is not about you, it is the system. Either it wins long term or it doesn’t. Either you have confidence in it or you don’t, make up your mind.
- You control risk. You do not expose yourself to being ruined because your bet size is consistently what you are comfortable with. Ten losses in a row is only a small drawdown. If you are not afraid of ten losses in a row, what is stressful? NOTHING.
- You play follow the leader. You are not the lone wolf, you are going with the market and not trying to predict it. Your entries and exits are based on historical patterns rather than your personal opinions. You are not trying to beat the market, you are trying to be on the right side. The market always wins.
- You will not quit. Your exit strategy for your trading career? Never. You plan to never quit playing the greatest game on earth. You are a trader, that is what you do. If you don’t give up, it means that you eventually will win big.
- You don’t need a guru. Your winning system is your guru. You don’t need to ask for a fish, you know how to fish. You only listen if you can learn how to catch more and bigger fish, and somebody is a better fisherman than you.
The market leaders gobble-up lambs, chickens, pigs, and sloths. Trading beasts eat well.