If ‘FIGHT CLUB’ Was About Trading, These Would Be The RULES






Like in the movie ‘Fight Club’ where there was a secret group of ‘fighters’ that loved what they did there is also a group of ‘traders’ in the market that love what they do so much that they win.

In the markets there is a club of traders that make up the 10% of winners that keep the profits over the long term that the other 90% lose in the short term. They trade differently than the majority. They use trading plans not hunches. Their #1 priority is managing risk not making profits. They trade to make money, not to impress anyone or prove they are right. They trade with passion, perseverance, and focus. They put in the time, they do the work, they can be knocked around by the market and still come back tomorrow for another trading day, knowing that all that stands between them and a lot of money is time.

1st RULE: You do not trade big position sizes against the WINNING TRADERS CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT trade big position sizes against the WINNING TRADERS CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone “stops out” or loses more than their risk per trade, or hits their trailing stop loss the trade is over.

4th RULE: Only enter and exit  a trade according to your trading plan.

5th RULE: Take it one trade at a time. (Do not get excited about the future of this trade or brood over your past trades).

6th RULE: No going all in, no predicting, just follow market action.

7th RULE: Winning trades will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If you want to spend your time in the WINNING TRADERS CLUB, you HAVE to TRADE. (You have to get off the sidelines when you are ready and a great entry is there).