“Don’t marry hot stocks, just date them.”
- Hot stocks are only good when they are in up trends, when the party is over you have to break up with them.
- Hot stocks are great to trade in and out of but you don’t want to turn them into a life long investment.
- A good stock might look great on the outside with it’s price action but it may not have the best fundamentals for getting serious with.
- Hot stocks are great for the short term but for the long term you want a solid investment.
- Be careful with hot stocks they may look great on the outside but they can break your heart at any moment.
- A hot stock can be a lot of fun for awhile but they can be a lot of drama when no one wants them anymore.
- As long as a hot girlfriend is very popular she will be happy but when no one wants to date her she goes into a downward spiral. This applies to hot stocks as well.