Legendary trader Paul Tudor Jones is one of the best money managers of his generation for both consistent returns and minimal drawdowns. He had no losing years in his primary fund over multiple decades, which is unheard of in the industry. PTJ more than doubled his assets under management during the Black Monday Crash of 1987 on the same day other traders, investors, and money managers faced huge drawdowns. He is currently ranked as the 369th richest person on the Forbes billionaires list of wealth. His net worth is approximately $7.4 billion and it continues to grow. 
Here is a look at his current stock portfolio to see how he manages his position sizing and diversification when putting billions of dollars to work.
Tudor Investment Corp ET AL is a hedge fund with 23 clients with total discretionary assets under management (AUM) of $44,580,108,000. Their last reported 13F filing for Q2 2021 included $5,291,975,000 in managed 13F securities.
The top 10 holdings has a concentration of 18.71% of the total portfolio with an additional 2,184 different stock holdings creating huge diversification.
Below is the Current Paul Tudor Jones Portfolio in 2021 after his Q2 update. This is a breakdown of his top 25 trading and investing portfolio positions from his fund’s 13F filings as of the 2nd quarter of 2021 on 6/30/21.
Position size rank/Ticker symbol/Sector/Portfolio distribution percentage 
- ALXN HEALTH CARE 3.15%
- NUAN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 2.62%
- PPD HEALTH CARE 2.18%
- XLF FINANCE 1.75%
- NAV INDUSTRIALS 1.69%
- LBRDK COMMUNICATIONS 1.65%
- GRUB CONSUMER DISCRETIONARY 1.56%
- PFPT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 1.51%
- INFO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 1.30%
- XLNX INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 1.29%
- LQD(PUT) FINANCE 1.27%
- KSU TRANSPORTS 1.20%
- ZM INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 1.03%
- FBC FINANCE 0.88%
- ABNB CONSUMER DISCRETIONARY 0.83%
- WORK INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 0.82%
- CP(PUT) TRANSPORTS 0.81%
- AI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 0.79%
- MGLN HEALTH CARE 0.68%
- FXI(CALL) FINANCE 0.67%
- QTS REAL ESTATE 0.66%
- LSXMK COMMUNICATIONS 0.63%
- DISCA COMMUNICATIONS 0.60%
- F CONSUMER DISCRETIONARY 0.58%
- RILY FINANCE 0.51%