Here is a list of the best options trading books based on Amazon sales, reviews, ratings and author popularity. It is important to have a full understanding of the options market and pricing model before diving into options trading with real money. Options are derivative contracts and complex instruments where time, strike price, and volatility are all parts of the dynamics for their increases and decreases in value.
This list of options books covers all the diverse topics involved in options trading, the Greeks, Black Scholes pricing model, moneyness, liquidity, and option plays. Below is a quantified list of the highest ranked options trading books on Amazon based on sales and star ratings and is a great place to start if you’re looking for your next great option trading book.
- Understanding Options by Michael Sincere
- The Options Playbook by Brian Overby
- Trading Options Greeks: How Time, Volatility Factors Drive Profits by Dan Passarelli
- Trading Options For Dummies by Joe Duarte
- Option Volatility and Pricing: Advanced Trading Strategies and Techniques by Sheldon Natenberg
- Profiting with Iron Condor Options: Strategies from the Frontline for Trading by Benklifa Michael
- $25K Options Trading Challenge by Nishant Pant
- Get Rich with Options: Four Winning Strategies Straight from the Exchange Floor by Lee Lowell
- Covered Calls Made Easy: Generate Monthly Cash Flow by Selling Options by Matthew R. Kratter
- BULLSH*T FREE GUIDE TO IRON CONDORS by Gavin McMaster
- Options Trading QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide by ClydeBank Finance
- Proven Option Spread Trading Strategies by Billy Williams