Click here to get a PDF of this post
Courtesy of Stockcharts.com
- The $SPY price is still in the same price range as it was in late 2014.
- $SPY is still within striking distance of all time highs.
- The 50 day SMA held as support on Friday bouncing late in the day.
- $203 is the short term support level.
- MACD is still under a bearish cross.
- Slow Stochastics is still under a bearish cross but is starting to turn and could cross back over and become bullish next week.
- Average true range (ATR) has gone flat showing price is currently range bound.
- Price is below the 10 day EMA showing a short term pullback
- Price is still above the long term 50 day and 200 day moving averages showing the mid term uptrend is still in place.
- This market still favors swing traders and dip buyers and selling into strength.