Click here to get a PDF of this post
Chart Courtesy of StockCharts.com
- Price is above all key moving averages.
- The 10 day / 50 day EMA is under a bullish crossover.
- Last week $SPY traded in a range with $274 as resistance and $270 as support.
- RSI is bullish with room to go higher at 57.32 before becoming overbought.
- MACD remains with a bullish crossover.
- The Average True Range continues to decline to 2.95. Declining volatility is bullish.
- Volume was low but steady last week.
- $VIX closed low at 13.42 and remained steady last week.
- The energy sector is currently the leading sector. $XLE
- Small caps are at all time highs and leading the stock market higher. $IWM