This is a Guest Post by @TrendSpider and originally appeared on their TrendSpider Blog.
In this weekend’s weekend analysis using the TrendSpider charting platform, we take a look at the broad market ETF’s ripping to new highs while the biotech ETF continues to lag behind. Is the bearish weekly MACD on biotech a sign of things to come or is the market ready for higher levels as the China trade deal outcome possibly approaches.
Weekend Video Analysis
SPY: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
QQQ: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
XBI: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
TrendSpider is a new type of charting platform designed to help active traders make smarter trading decisions by automating the grunt work they normally do by hand. It is the first (and only) charting system to offer a fully-customizable automation engine and patent-pending dynamic price alerts on indicators, trendlines and complex multi-conditional criteria on top of a charting system. Through these features and others, TrendSpider helps active traders find better trade setups, faster, with greater accuracy, while improving their trade timing. Here is the like to check this charting service out-> https://www.trendspider.com/
You can also follow them on Twitter here-> @TrendSpider
This post is not investment advice it is for informational purposes only.