This is a Guest Post by Jake @TrendSpider.
In this weekend’s analysis, we take a look at the broad market ETF daily Raindrop Charts (TM) and weekly hollow candles into the first full week of August and compare how the crypto weekly charts are looking. To learn more about Raindrop charts and the platform in general, make sure to check out all of our User Guides.
Weekend Broad Market ETF & Crypto Charts
SPY vs. Bitcoin
SPY: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
QQQ: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
BTCUSD: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
ETHUSD: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
LTCUSD: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
BYND Before and After: The Power of Trendline Alerts
In this weekends “Before and After”, we take a look at the BYND chart after earnings dropping hard down to the trendline below with an alert created. This alert went off at $186.90 and the price moved up over $15 after getting this alert. Instead of staring at the chart to watch this price action, the system let us know when this level was reached! This just shows the power of having TrendSpider watch your trendlines and price levels for you! Learn more about our unique Trendline alerts here.
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.