This is a Guest Post by Jake of @TrendSpider.
In this weekend’s analysis, we take a look at the broad market ETFs as the longer and shorter term timeframes show two very different pictures. Make sure to check out how optimizing indicators different timeframes can really make a difference when looking at the charts!
Weekend Video Analysis
SPY: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
QQQ: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
See Video Above
XBI: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
See Video Above
XRP: Before vs After
Text Alert Sent
TrendSpider is a new type of charting platform designed to help active traders make smarter trading decisions by automating the grunt work they normally do by hand. It is the first (and only) charting system to offer a fully-customizable automation engine and patent-pending dynamic price alerts on indicators, trendlines and complex multi-conditional criteria on top of a charting system. Through these features and others, TrendSpider helps active traders find better trade setups, faster, with greater accuracy, while improving their trade timing. Here is the like to check this charting service out-> https://www.trendspider.com/
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow Trend Spider on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.