This is a Guest Post by Jake @TrendSpider.
In this weekend’s analysis, we take a look at the broad market ETF daily Raindrop Charts (TM) and weekly hollow candles into mid-August. The markets were everything BUT stable with huge moves both to the downside and upside in all major broad market ETFs. To learn more about Raindrop charts and the platform in general, make sure to check out all of our User Guides.
Weekend Broad Market ETF & Crypto Charts
Sign Up For This Weekend’s Webinar with Tom Basso!
Register Here For Sunday’s Webinar
Make sure to get ready for TrendSpider’s first “Chart Pattern Beauty Contest” Starting Monday!!
SPY: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
QQQ: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
BTCUSD: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.