This is a Guest Post by Jake @TrendSpider.
In this weekend’s analysis, we take a look at the broad market ETFs, SPY and QQQ, as well as Bitcoin. In this update, we take a look at how the longer term areas of support are still in play into next week. Make sure to set your alerts on the moving averages, trendlines, and Fibonacci levels you are watching into next week!
Weekend Broad Market ETF & Crypto Charts
Weekend Analysis With Steve Burns!
Instead of a weekend video, we are incredibly excited to have Steve Burns, founder of NewtraderU.com, to come on our Sunday webinar and talk about the charts into next week. This weekend’s analysis doesn’t only focus on charts but also the ability to utilize TrendSpider in everyday technical analysis.
SPY: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
QQQ: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
BTCUSD: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
Bitcoin Before and After: The Power of Trendline Alerts
In this weekends “Before and After”, we take a look at the Bitcoin chart from a few week’s back as it broke down through crucial levels of support. This just shows the power of having TrendSpider watch your trendlines and price levels for you! Learn more about our unique Trendline alerts here.
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.