This is a Guest Post by Jake @TrendSpider.
In this weekend’s analysis, we take a look at the broad market ETF daily Raindrop Charts (TM) and weekly hollow candles into the second week of July. To learn more about Raindrop charts and the platform in general, make sure to check out all of our User Guides.
Weekend Video Analysis: Sunday Webinar 6 PM EST
This Sunday, we will be hosting a live webinar with our Guest, Chris Brecher from Brecher Trading to take a look at the charts into next week and see how the TrendSpider platform can be utilized in everyday technical analysis!
Sign up here to register: https://app.livestorm.co/trendspider/weekend-update-with-guest-chris-brecher-founder-of-brecher-trading
SPY: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
QQQ: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
XBI: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
QQQ: The Power of Trendline Alerts
In this weekends “Before and After”, we take a look at QQQ testing the trendline resistance above and the trendline alert firing on the 10-minute chart close. To learn more about these unique alerts, click here.
Text Message Sent
Related Blog Posts
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!
Enjoyed this blog? Make sure to click on the links below to follow us on social media for intra-week chart updates:
REMEMBER: These are charts that have interesting technical setups based on automated technical indicator analysis included. Charts and analysis provided for educational reasons only. TRENDSPIDER IS A CHART ANALYSIS PLATFORM. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING. Please read our full risk disclaimer on our website by clicking here.