This is a Guest Post by Jake @TrendSpider.
In this blog post, make sure to check out the top 5 TrendSpider charts posted this week on social media as well as the weekend video going over the broad markets and case studies from last week! Tune for “Coffee and Charts” Saturday morning at 11:00 AM EST.
Coffee and Charts hosted by Jake Wujastyk
Memorial Day Sale
35% OFF ALL PLANS UNTIL MAY 30th!
Top 5 TrendSpider Posts This Week
Is the dog ready to get set loose again?https://t.co/wvtXnGGotp
— The Pup (@ThePupOfWallSt) May 29, 2020
— Printing Profit (Stocks/Options) (@PrintingProfit) May 24, 2020
— BTTrading (@BTstocktrading) May 28, 2020
— TradeLabs (@thetradelabs) May 27, 2020
— Options Mike (@OptionsMike) May 26, 2020
Broad Market Charts Using TrendSpider
SPY: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
QQQ: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
IWM: Daily vs. Weekly Chart
Related Blog Posts
Check out our supplemental blog posts below:
- Alerts – Add alerts to your trendlines and indicators with sensitivity.
- Raindrops – Visualize volume and price action in a completely new way by visualizing volume flow throughout a specific time period.
- Conditional Criteria Alerts – Create complex conditions to be met between a mix of lower indicators and price action.
- Multi-time frame analysis (MTFA) – Overlay your chart a secondary timeframe with on trendlines, indicators, and Fibonacci levels.
- Trendline Preferences – Customize your trendlines to automate a consistent trendline drawing strategy.
- Add Watchlist – Create your own watchlist and quickly move through charts with automatic analysis on each!
- Automatic Candlestick Recognition – Automatically input your favorite candlestick patterns into the system and have TrendSpider find all the ones on your current chart!